Located in the heart of the old town Vallauris, A.I.R. Vallauris (Artists in Residence), a non-profit association, welcomes artists from around the world to its lodgings and studios to meet with local artists and to research and create new works in a unique setting, A.I.R. Vallauris has welcomed over 350 international artists since its creation in 2001.
Call For Artists:
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021 Artist program.
Our upcoming submission deadline is April 30, 2021 for both Standard and the Atelier Tremplin residencies. Please click
Standard Residency. Vallauris accommodates up to six artists in each phase for a one month period in its residence and studios. Using different mediums artists work from an equipped studio, live in individual furnished spaces and are afforded access to a gallery where their works are displayed at the end of their residency period.
The "Atelier Tremplin" program is specifically designed for recent graduates of Ceramic schools: undergrad or graduate cursus. The goal of the Atelier Tremplin is to provide a platform for new graduates that will assist them in making their initial steps into the professional field.
Gallery Aqui Siam Ben
- We invite you to visit our new website and instagram page for the Galerie Aqui Siam Ben!
- We are pleased to inform you that we are now hosting six artists: Zelle ARDEN (USA, Holland) in Atelier Tremplin and Lyrik CASTRO (USA), Lee LAHIKAINEN (Finland), Reetta MOILANEN (Finland), Caroline PHOLIEN (Belgium), Julia SCHOEBEL (USA) in Standart Residency.
- We invite you to the exhibition which will take place from 1 to 5 May 2021 on our website: www.GalerieAquiSiamBen.org and on Instagram @GalerieAquiSiamBen
Status: 26 April 2021
* We are pleased to inform you that the gallery is open for "click and collect". Our regular hours are Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm to 6 pm.
* In these uncertain times, we realise that it is very difficult to project and plan for future events. We do however encourage you to consider and tentatively reserve a residency in safe times.
* The schedule and application forms for 2021 residencies are currently available.
*We currently have a space in Session III (Tuesday 18 May 2021 to Friday 18 June 2021). We invite you to apply.