Located in the heart of the old town Vallauris, A.I.R. Vallauris (Artists in Residence), a non-profit association, welcomes artists from around the world to its lodgings and studios to meet with local artists and to research and create new works in a unique setting, A.I.R. Vallauris has welcomed over 350 international artists since its creation in 2001.
Call For Artists:
We are currently accepting applications for fall 2020 residencies and for the 2021 Artist program. Our upcoming submission deadline is September 30, 2020 for both Standard and the Atelier Tremplin residencies. Please click here...
Standard Residency. Vallauris accommodates up to six artists in each phase for a one month period in its residence and studios. Using different mediums artists work from an equipped studio, live in individual furnished spaces and are afforded access to a gallery where their works are displayed at the end of their residency period.
The "Atelier Tremplin" program is specifically designed for recent graduates of Ceramic schools: undergrad or graduate cursus. The goal of the Atelier Tremplin is to provide a platform for new graduates that will assist them in making their initial steps into the professional field.
Gallery Aqui Siam Ben
- In the gallery we are pleased to exhibit works created in residence by over 50 international artists.
- We are pleased to host Olivia Cognet in Residency. Her exhibition will take place from September 26 to October 1, 2020
- We invite you to visit our new website and instagram page for the Galerie Aqui Siam Ben!
Status: 5 September 2020
* The Gallery is open Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6pm.
* In these uncertain times, we realise that it is very difficult to project and plan for future events. We do however encourage you to consider and tentatively reserve a residency in safe times.
* We are accepting applications from artists for our Standard Residencies for fall residencies 2020
* Applications are also accepted from international artists for our fall Atelier Tremplin session from September 8 to November 27.
* The schedule and application forms for 2021 residencies are currently available.